Sunday, December 28, 2014

Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane Green Tea

If you're looking at the title of this blog and wondering why on earth I'm reviewing a type of tea, let me explain. I belong to the "Influenster Nation," if you didn't already know. Basically, this means that I get neat little boxes of goodies to review from time to time, and this lovely tea was included with the aptly titled "Frosty VoxBox." However, I do feel that this item does fall under the beauty category since being relaxed goes a long way towards helping your overall demeanor, as well as the tension lines and wrinkles in your face. So I actually should be thanking Influenster for helping me branch out a little bit! Now, without further ado, let's get down to business.

Isn't this such a cozy little photo? Drinking tea (or coffee) and reading are two of my favorite pastimes, especially in the winter months. I am a fan of Celestial Seasonings Victorian Earl Grey tea, but flavored teas have never really been my thing. A few have been nice, but I don't think I've ever repurchased a flavored tea. Also, I'm not a big fan of peppermint at all, which is another reason for my being shocked concerning my reaction to this tea. I really liked it! It has a very light tea flavor when compared to regular Earl Grey, and the peppermint is subtle enough to enhance the overall tea experience (instead of being overpowering, like peppermint tends to be). I added a small amount of sugar and milk, which I do when drinking Earl Grey as well. Overall, this is a very good holiday tea which does a nice job of relaxing the mind and body. I think the aroma of the peppermint adds a lot to the relaxing properties of this tea. I highly recommend this tea as a tasty holiday treat to help you unwind after the hustle and bustle of the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment